By Starrla Cray and Ryan Gueningsman
WRIGHT COUNTY, MN Three Delano men have filed to run for a spot on the Wright County Board of Commissioners.
The filing period for county commissioner seats began May 22, and closed Tuesday, June 5. The withdrawal deadline was Thursday, June 7.
Paul B. Schoborg, Larry M. Bartels, and Dan Vick of Delano filed for the district five spot.
As of Thursday, the following candidates had filed for the open positions:
• Fred Naaktgeboren of Buffalo
• Duane Olson of Buffalo
• Thomas C. Huffman of Annandale
• Christine Husom of Buffalo
• Dan Snabb of Annandale
• Pat Sawatzke of Monticello
• Rose Thelen of Clearwater Township
• Barry A. Kukowski of Clearwater
• Joseph Doyle of Monticello
• Mark Daleiden of St. Michael
• Tom Darkenwald of Otsego
• Michael (Mike) Potter of Albertville
• Matt Walker of Buffalo
• Mary Wetter of Buffalo
• Michael Beyer of Rockford
• David Dayon of St. Michael
• Richard “Dick” Mattson of Marysville Township
• Paul B. Schoborg of Delano
• Leonard Wozniak of Cokato
• Larry M. Bartels of Delano
• Charlie Borrell of Waverly
• Tom LaPlant of Buffalo
• Vickie Nibbe of Howard Lake
• Dan Vick of Delano
Joe McDonald (R) of Delano and Susann Dye (DFL) of Franklin Towship have filed for district 29A of the Minnesota House of Representatives.
Bruce Anderson (R) of Buffalo and Brian Doran (DFL) of Monticello have filed for Senate District 29.
Watch for information on the filing period for city and school district elections in a future edition.