Small Business Saturday is fast-approaching and several local businesses are offering big incentives to those who shop small.
Small Business Saturday is Nov. 24, the day that hometown businesses show the public why shopping local makes sense.
Friendly service, convenient proximity, and unique options translate to sales in the frenzied rush of holiday shopping.
Over the past six weeks, the Enterprise Dispatch has featured businesses that want to be considered when it comes to completing your holiday wish lists.
Below is a list of the participants, where to find them, special hours, and any sales being offered during Small Business Saturday. Click here for their Small Business Saturday profiles.
• Kensington Bank located at 101 East Third Street, Cokato; (320) 286-2146; convenient banking and open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon for the lobby. Drive-thru hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
• Cokato Motors Located at 14075 US Highway 12, Cokato; (320) 286-1902; open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• The Marketplace Located at 310 Cokato Street West (Highway 12), Cokato; (320) 286-6341; open seven days a week 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Ron’s bp Located at 150 Parker Avenue West, Dassel; (320) 275-3625; automotive repair shop, convenience store, and bait shop; open seven days a week, 6 a.m to 9 p.m.
• QuickLane at Holt Motors Offering free brake inspection and tire rotation with any oil change. Located at 245 Cokato Street West (Highway 12), Cokato; (320) 286-2179; open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Miller’s Jewelry Located at 86 Oak Avenue, Annandale; (320) 274-5313; hours are 9 to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays. Extended holiday hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday (starting Nov. 24).
• Parts City Auto Parts Located at 500 Cokato Street West, Cokato; (320) 286-6776; open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Keaveny Drug Located at 205 Broadway Ave South, Cokato; (320) 286-5483, hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Look for the upcoming fall and Christmas catalog to be mailed mid-November.
• First National Bank Located at 365 Broadway Ave. South, Cokato; (320) 286-2191, lobby hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday; drive-up hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays.
• OverTime Ink Located at 300 Industrial Boulevard, Cokato, OverTime Ink specializes in embroidered and screen-printed apparel, including Charger apparel. Regular hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. OverTime Ink will be open Black Friday, Nov. 23, and Small Business Saturday, Nov. 24, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. On those days, OverTime Ink will offer sales on apparel up to 50 percent off. For more information, call (612) 210-1598.
• JM Cremps The adventure store for boys is located on US Highway 12, Dassel, in the former Depot Museum; (877) 469-0673.
For those who stop in Friday through Sunday (Nov. 23-25), kids will receive a free gift when they bring in a letter for Santa, moms will receive free specialty coffee and chocolates, and dads will receive a free survival bracelet with every purchase. In addition, with every $100 purchase, shoppers will receive a free kids’ T-shirt.
Hours that weekend are Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, noon to 5 p.m. Regular hours are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Again & Again Thrift Store Located on Highway 12, Dassel; (320) 626-3031. SBS specials includes sales over the weekend, starting Friday, Nov. 23 in which all fall and Thanksgiving items will be 75 percent off, and 25 percent off all clothing.
Hours are Tuesday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Thursday and Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.