LESTER PRAIRIE, MN Joel Stencel of Eide Bailly presented a 2014 audit report during last Monday’s Lester Prairie School Board meeting.
The company issued an unmodified “clean” opinion, and no major issues were revealed.
Odds and ends
In other business, the board:
• discussed stage rental options for the graduation program. In previous years, Lester Prairie has borrowed a stage from Watertown-Mayer School District, but that is not an option this year because of a conflict with the graduation dates.
• rescheduled the Monday, Jan. 6 board meeting to Wednesday, Jan. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
• approved contracts with Jeremy Schmidt and Jacob Oie, co-junior high basketball coaches.
• noted that the district student count for grades k-12 as of Sept. 21 is 405.
• noted the district’s annual truth in taxation hearing is set for Monday, Dec. 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the school media center.