HLWW School District 2687 Board Minutes
|HLWW SCHOOL BOARD
WORK SESSION MEETING
Monday, August 22, 2012
District Office Conference Room The August 22, 2012 School Board Work Session meeting of the Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted ISD #2687 was called to order at 5:02 p.m. by Chairman Schaible. After the pledge of allegiance, roll was taken with the following members present: Schaible, Heuer, Wiech, Tintes, Kocher, Weibel, and Weber. Also present was Superintendent Brad Sellner.
(Item IV) Wiech motioned to approve the agenda; Weibel seconded; passed unanimously.
(Item V) There were no questions or comments from visitors.
(Item VI) There are no updates to approve at this time.
(Item VII, Subd. A) Weber motioned to approve closing kindergarten open enrollment; Heuer seconded; passed unanimously.
(Item VIII) Next Meeting Dates:
• Regular Board Meeting Monday September 10, 2012 6 p.m. HLWW High School Media Center
• Work Session Meeting Monday September 24, 2012 6 p.m. HLWW High School Media Center
(Item IX) Items for next meeting
• Employment Recommendation
• Certify proposed 2012 payable 2013 property levy
• Systems Accountability Report
Wiech motioned to adjourn at 5:12 p.m.; Weibel seconded; passed unanimously.
Charles Weber, Clerk
Published in the Herald Journal Sept. 17, 2012.