New public notices published in the issue of May 23, 2016
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Sealed bids for the 2016 Maintenance Project, will be received by the Dassel Township, Minnesota at the office of the Township Clerk until 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 14, 2016 and then publicly opened and read aloud at the following meeting location. Dassel History Center, 901 First St. N, Dassel.
Principal components of the project include the following:
Bituminous Material for Seal Coat
(CRS-2P) - 21890 GAL
Seal Coat Aggregate (FA-2) - 960 TON
Traffic Control - 1 LS
The Contract Documents may be examined at the following locations: Hakanson Anderson, 3601 Thurston Avenue, Anoka, MN 55303.
Mailed bids must be submitted to the Town Clerk:
c/o Karin Colberg
P.O. Box 239
Dassel, MN 55325
Bidding Documents may be obtained from the Issuing Office of: Hakanson Anderson, located at 3601 Thurston Avenue, Anoka, MN 55303 for a non-refundable purchase price of $50 per set.
Alternatively, digital copies of the Bidding Documents are available at www.haa-inc.com under the “Projects/QuestCDN” link for $20.00 (non-refundable). These documents may be downloaded by selecting this project and by entering eBidDocTM Number 4503244 on the “Search Projects” page. For assistance and free membership registration, contact QuestCDN at (952) 233-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bids will only be accepted from Contractors that purchase paper or digital copies of the Bidding Documents by one of the methods specified above.
Each bid must be accompanied by a certified check, cashier’s check, cash deposit, or bid bond, made payable to the Dassel Township, in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid.
The Town Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive irregularities and informalities therein and further reserves the right to award the contract in the best interests of Dassel Township.
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch May 23, and 30, 2016.
CITY OF DASSELPUBLIC NOTICE
The City of Dassel Planning Commission will meet at the City of Dassel City Hall on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. to consider the Rezoning application for the property located at 441 1st Street North.
1. NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR REZONING
Eric and Jeanette Schrader, 4221 Wilson Ave, Des Moines, IA. Property located at Lot 2, Block 9 & Part of Lot 3, Block 9 and Part of Lot 1, Block 1, Norgrens Addition, 441 1st St North, Dassel, MN 55325. An application to consider the Rezoning of the lot from Central Commerce to R-2 One & Two Family Residential with the purpose of continuing to use the property as residential .
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch May 23, 2016.
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DSITRICT NO. 466DASSEL-COKATO PUBLIC SCHOOLSCOKATO, MINNESOTA 55321INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONSFOR BUS TRANSPORTATIONPURSUANT TO M.S. 123B.52, SUBD. 3
1. Notice is hereby given, that Independent School District No. 466, Dassel-Cokato, will receive written quotations for transportation of its school children, including special education and handicapped students, according to the specifications and conditions which may be obtained from the office of the Superintendent of Schools, Jeff Powers, Independent School District No. 466, 4852 Reardon Ave SW, Suite 1700, Cokato, MN 55321. Quotations shall be submitted in form and manner contained in the specifications and the conditions.
2. Quotations must be received in the office of the Superintendent no later than June 14, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. at which time the quotations will be opened and tabulated and distributed to interested parties. No change can be made in the written quotation without consent of the school district. Negotiations will be conducted at such time and place as designated by the school district utilizing such procedures as the school district deems appropriate.
3. Prior to the submission of quotations, the school district will hold an informational meeting on June 8, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the Superintendent for purposes of explanation of the needs and services desired by the school district. Questions will be answered.
4. On July 25, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. the school board will meet to evaluate the quotations and act thereon. The school district reserves the right to accept, reject or negotiate any quotation and to make an award for transportation services which is deemed most favorable and advantageous to the school district. If further information is desired, interested persons should contact the district business office at 320-286-4100.
5. Any person whose quotation is accepted may be required to furnish a performance bond in the full amount of its quotation, which bond shall comply with the provisions of Minnesota Statutes, Section 574.26. The amount is discretionary with the school board. M.S. 123B.52, Subd. 3.
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch May 16, and 23, 2016.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN: That on Tuesday, May,31, 2016
The Stockholm Township Planning Commission will hold a hearing in the Stockholm Community Center at 16233 County Road 30 S.W. Cokato at 7:00 P.M. to consider the application of:
Forsman Farms Inc. 6399 Mowery Av. SW Howard Lake, MN. 55349.
Continued from 5/2/2016
Section 26 Range 28 Township 118, Stockholm Township, Wright County, Minnesota.
Tax parcel # 218-000-261100
The North East quarter of Section 26 consisting of 154.69 acres
Reason for petition: To be heard on an application for a feedlot on said parcel. The original notice was published 11/23/2015
Such persons that desire to be heard with reference to the proposed amendments will be heard at this time. If you do not attend the hearing or submit a written comment it will be assumed that you have no objections to the proposed amendments. If there are any questions, please contact the Clerk, Administrator, or Zoning Advisor
STOCKHOLM TOWNSHIP PLANNING AND ZONING
ADMINISTRATOR: (320) 543-3816
CLERK: (612) 270-3409
ZONING ADVISOR (320) 286-2260
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch May 23, 2016.