Arvola Homes: building on success
By Lynda Jensen and Jenni Sebora
Trust and a proactive approach with customers are what Ryan Arvola says contributes to Arvola Homes’ good reputation as a home builder.
In a short four years, Arvola Homes has quickly established itself as one of the more prominent home builders in the area, being involved in several development projects.
Arvola is a family operated business that was founded in 2002, with brothers Ryan and Chad at the helm.
Arvola Homes, based in Annandale, has a local flavor as the brother duo grew up in Cokato and continue to live in the area in homes their company has built.
Arvola is a custom, single family home builder with home sizes, plans, and styles to suit first time buyers, growing families, and empty nesters.
Their philosophy is to build what home buyers want today and then give the quality and style of home they will be happy with for as long as they live there.
Arvola Homes has been continuously recognized as the favorite home builder in each of the developments we build in, Ryan noted.
“People’s homes are one of their biggest livelihoods, and we want them to be happy,” Ryan said.
Being accountable, trustworthy and proactive are important to Arvola homes and are primary factors in building and sustaining the good reputation, Ryan noted
Returning phone calls in a very timely fashion, dealing with issues and concerns if they exist, personally inspecting job sites frequently, completing a final walk-through before the final inspection and contacting home owners for a one-year follow up are some of the things Arvola Homes does to attain high customer satisfaction.
“Our reputation thus far has been built by providing customer service that people expect, using high quality materials, working with vendors and subcontractors who care about their business as much as we do, and by loving what we do,” the Arvola family commented. “If you are wondering how good we really are, ask our customers.”
The Arvolas are currently building in the following communities:
• Grass Lake Farms, Winsted Grass Lake Farms is a quiet, “kid-friendly” development with numerous lots backing up to wetlands. Arvola homes are located at the following area: Using Highway 12: west to Delano, to County Rd 30 (go straight through second stoplight), about 15 minute drive to County Rd 6, left to Winsted, right on Main St, left on 7th St. Using Highway 7: drive west to County Rd 1, north to Winsted, left on Main St, left on 7th St.
• Fieldcrest, CokatoJust on the outskirts of the Cokato city limits, the Fieldcrest development provides some truly quiet, countryside living. Arvola homes are located in the following area: Hwy 12 about 20 minutes west of Delano (40 miles west of 494), north on County Rd 3 about a mile, right on Fieldcrest Blvd.
• Carrigan Meadows, Waverly The Carrigan Meadows development is located on the edge of the countryside with numerous ponds and wetlands. There is easy access to Highway 12: from 494 head west down 394/Hwy 12, about 12 minutes west of Delano, to Waverly. When entering Waverly, take a left on 1st St, which is the first city street. • Rolling Meadows, MontroseRolling Meadows development is a good mix of woods and rolling prairies.
• Rodeo Hills, Buffalo Rodeo Hills development is located on a beautiful rolling terrain among mature trees and wetlands.
Directions: About 1 mile before Buffalo (100 yards before Menards sign), turn left on County Rd 147. Drive a couple miles to a “T,” which is Highway 25, and turn left. Drive about a mile to Rodeo Drive, then turn right.
• Southbrook Golf & Country Club, Annandale
This countryside development is located about a mile from Annandale.
It is developed within a premiere 18-hole championship golf course which has a year-round restaurant and bar, with plenty of ponds, woods, and wetlands for wildlife.
There are numerous lots along the fairways, next to lush greens, and backing up to woods. Directions: Hwy 55 to Annandale (which is 14 miles west of Buffalo). Excelsior Ave South (stoplight), right on Harrison Street, then left on Morrison Ave.
• Emerald Ponds, South St. Cloud
Developed on rolling terrain, this development is located three miles south of I-94 in the quiet community of St. Augusta.
There are a variety of over 300 lots to choose from, and approximately 10 minutes from downtown. Directions: 3 miles South of I-94 on County Rd. 7. Development is on the left (East) side of County Rd. 7.
• Scheeler Addition, Kimball This new development consists of many mature trees, and affordable prices. Directions: In Kimball, go north on County Rd 44 which is on the east side of town along Highway 55. Drive approximately 1/2 mile, and development is on the right.
Arvola Homes is a member of several builders associations that provide them with ongoing training on the latest codes, technical requirements and building skills which help keep them up-to-date on the most energy-efficient materials and best construction procedures.
One of the more important aspects that these associates do for you as a home buyer, is they also make sure the builders are committed to a code of ethics and abide by their minimum performance standards for each and every home built.
For more information, call Arvola Homes in Annandale at (320) 274-7002.